Wednesday, February 16, 2011

SERAFIM ZONE - 002 - PRETTY PADDY - 27 January 2011

Oh, yes, it is!! You are thinking absolutely right!
Today we will know everything (from A to Z) about pretty Paddy Phield!
This is very exciting, isn't? =^.^=
So... Let's go!!  





********** 

A - ANGEL
PADDY: The Statue of Eros (Piccadilly Circus memorial fountain in London).

B - BEE 
PADDY: Paul Hampshire... best friend of mine!
dani: He is so amazing person.. You both amazing…

C - CUDDLY TOYS 
PADDY: Me, myself :D
dani: My HUGE respect for Cuddly Toys!

D - DRUMS  
PADDY: Love it.

E - ENGLAND  
PADDY: My country.

F - FEMININITY  
PADDY: Important for me.

G - GLAM-PUNK  
PADDY: My favorite
dani: You are Glam-Punk-Queen, dear! Aren’t you?

H - HALLOWEEN  
PADDY: Feabhian Qwest

I - IGGY POP  
PADDY: Cuddly Toys vocalist Sean's dad.
dani: Both so sexual…

J - JAPAN  
PADDY: My second country... he-he!

K - KINDNESS 
PADDY: I give you my piggyback.

L - LOYALTY
PADDY: I'm ur submissive.

M - MAKE-UP
PADDY: Transformation.

N - NARCISSISM 
PADDY: Me!!!!!!!!

O - ONSEN 
PADDY: Do you wanna be in there together?
dani: I dono how about our readers, but what about me… Yes and yes!! I very want this. As you know, I am HUGE fan of your sexy legs! =^.~=

P - PADDY PHIELD 
PADDY: I think he's dead around 8 years ago!

Q - QUEEN 
PADDY: On the pound note.

R - RUSSIA 
PADDY: I wanna be there one day.
dani: We are very want to see you here also! Come here, please… 

S - STYLE 
PADDY: My undies?
dani: Sexy hell, why not?!!

T - T-REX 
PADDY: Bolan.

U - UTOPIA 
PADDY: I'm living in hell.

V - VAMPIRE 
PADDY: I love him.
dani: As lover? =^.^=

W - WEAKNESS 
PADDY: My ass.
dani: *もえ*

X - X-MAS 
PADDY: Happy birthday, Jesus!

Y - YIN-YANG 
PADDY: Eclipse.

Z - ZIGGY STARDUST 
PADDY: Woody was my drumming master.
 
**********

Thank you so much for your answers, dear Paddy!! 
We all wish you a great success with your music in 2011 year!
Stay so pretty, sexy and awesome as you are! 
R-R-ROCK ON!!!!!


PADDY PHIELD OFFICIAL MYSPACE   


 

(art by Selvio, special for SERAFIM ZONE) 


So...
That's all for today. Paddy was very hot, isn't?!
Hey! And don't forget about comments, because I want to tell you more next time!!
I wish GREAT DAY for pretty Paddy and for ALL my friends around the world!


with RED-HOT-KISSES,
your Daniel Vice 


SERAFIM ZONE Back Number: 



SERAFIM ZONE - 001 - HEROES 


alternative link of this number: 


SERAFIM ZONE - 002 - PRETTY PADDY (on myspace)  


<don't use any part of this article without permission!>

1 comment:

  1. Related links:

    http://pink.ap.teacup.com/applet/paddyphield/561/trackback

    (PADDY PHIELD RETURNS)

    ReplyDelete